Spraying a Single Colour Tattoo
The first in our "School of BodyArt" series, a mini YouTube series that is aimed to help you use our products. We strongly hope that this information will be useful for you and we want to make it as easy to learn as we possibly can, that is why we not only have our video guide at the bottom of the page but we also have a detailed written guide below as a step-by-step lesson. In this guide we will aim to teach you how to easily and effectively spray a single colour airbrushed tattoo.
1. Clean the area of skin with an alcohol wipe or surgical spirits. Make sure all oils, moisteriser and dirt is removed from the area for a clean application area. Some sun cream can also affect the paint.
2. Pick up the chosen stencil design and move it to the application area. Hold the stencil so that air can't pass underneath it.
3. Spray from a distance of around 2.5cm from the skin to prevent excess ink from hitting the skin. When spraying, spray in circular motions not in banded movements (lines), give each design 2 - 3 light coats of ink.
4. Remove the stencil slowly and carefully to reveal the tattoo underneath.
5. Gentally dust the tattoo with fine Talcum Powder (Baby Powder) or Fine Body Glitter.
6. Your tattoo is now done! Clean the stencil with surgical spirits removing all of the tattoo ink.